Handling of Personal Information
This page is for inquiries regarding Sony x Football.Please contact us after reading and agreeing to the terms below.
1. Group collecting personal information
2. Type of personal information collected
Sony requires your name and e-mail address in order to enable us to answer to inquiries from registered users.
3. Reasons for usage of personal information
Please note that personal information you provide here will be used to answer inquiries and to fulfill Sony's inquiry process. Aside for reasons prescribed by law, Sony will not share your personal information with any third parties or otherwise use it for another purpose without the user's consent.
*Please also note that for the above purposes, your personal information may be disclosed to affiliate(s) of Sony Corporation.
4. Shared use
Sony may share personal information you provide here under the following conditions:
- 1) Type of shared usage of personal information
- In accordance with Clause 2 as written above.
- 2) Parties who may view shared personal information
- Sony Corporation as well as Sony group affiliates
- 3) Objective of shared usage of personal information.
- In accordance with Clause 3 as written above.
- 4) Responsible officials in charge of shared personal information management.
- Sony Corporation
*For these purposes, Sony Group affiliates are child companies or groups related to Sony Corporation (regardless of the location of their headquarters)
5. Inquiries regarding personal information
Use this contact form for all inquiries regarding your personal information including verification, correction, erasure, complaints, or questions.
Point of Contact: FIFA Partnership Project Office
Mail Form: Use this form to contact us.
6. If you are 18 or younger, please fill out this form with your parent or guardian.
The technologies used on our websites to collect usage information, including device identifiers, may include:
Cookies. "Cookies" (which may be html files, Flash files or other technology) are small text files that help store user preferences and activity. A cookie is placed on a device when it is used to visit our websites or otherwise access our online offerings. Cookies may be used for many purposes, such as remembering you and your preferences, tracking your visits to our web pages and customizing your website experience. You may refuse to accept cookies by altering the settings on your internet browser. If you choose to disable cookies on your device, some features of our websites or our online offerings may not function properly.
Web Beacons. "Web beacons" (also known as image tags, pixel tags, GIFS or web bugs) are small pieces of code used to collect advertising data, such as counting page views, promotion views or advertising responses. Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count visitors to our websites, to monitor how users navigate our websites, to count how many sent e-mails were actually opened or to determine whether content sent was actually viewed.
8. About the collection of other personal information
9. Governing law and competent court
This website and any disputes related to or arising out of this Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Japan without reference to any choice or conflict of laws principles. The Tokyo District Court of Japan has the exclusive jurisdiction over any and all controversies, disputes, claims and differences arising out of or relating to this website, and the judgment, decree or order rendered thereby shall be final and binding on both Parties.
* Personal Information submitted via the Inquiry Form will be received and processed by Sony in Japan. Please note that Japanese privacy laws may not provide the same level of legal protection